Soul Cafe

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

And you thought In 'n' out burger was as easy as 1, 2 or 3...

Once upon a time, I had no understanding of the beauty of In and Out burgers. I had grown up knowing only Mcdonalds and hungry jacks as my resources for a burger need... until recently. Upon my arrival in america i was promptly swept away to In and out burgers to taste the fine delicacies of the burger world... They say that a good student should surpass their teacher... i think i have been an honour student... There are 3 meal choices at in and out burger... BUT... I know, now from PERSONAL experience that in and out burger has a secret menu... yes a secret menu... Believe me, i felt a little... well... uncomfortable, when i ask the twenty something year old guy if i could have "animal style" but in the end the experience was well worth it... hahaha!

Also worty of note: last week i went wake-boarding, wake-surfing (personal favourite) and biscuiting (or tubing depending on where you're from)... I had such an awesome day... got a little sun, a little water, a little boys and a little surf... seriously... who could ask for more
















Matt and Chelsea... yes people... there is an american matt and chelsea... crazy times


















Go me!!!














Beyond working really hard, I got really sick last weekend, and had two days off work (shibby!) and the next two days i spent in the city... me... having a full four day weekend... to say i was happy was SUCH an understatement... but there were two really exciting things about this city trip... For one... I drove in there, by myself! The city i never EVER thought id be able to drive in... and i did it, in a freaking manual with no power steering! Damn i am good! Of course on such a momentuos occasion i took photos...















These pictures were taken by me and are proof that I drove in the city



















One might also consider them proof that I should NOT be driving in the city... ever!
















It was so nice to see Virginia and meet all her friends that she had made in her travels! I was so bummed we couldnt hang for longer! Nevertheless, we went to the essentials, Haight street, union square and pier 39... all of the best places to shop and sight see, and shop, and eat, and shop, and shop, and shop and....














Whos that hottie??? thats right its the aussie girl... virginia from virginia!!

















This one's for you daddy! right in front of alcatraz
















Do you love elvis enough to get your fortune from him?? I know i do!!!
















So i had to say a sad farewell to ginny... but we will unite again... back in the good old home down under...

And i heard about steve irwin...
My thoughts, and prayers go out to his friends and family
He was passionate and inspirational
An australian icon who will be greatly missed...
May we never lose the focus of his message to protect and conserve this beautiful earth and its animals that God has given us...

Love you all and miss you... Ill be home in december... and yes i want your presents... money would be much appreciated as it is easy to take into any country!!

Ps. ive had the hiccups like five times today... so frustrating

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Matt and Chelsea even look a bit like Matt and Chelsea. Is that you wake boarding? If s go you!!! Dad... boat... alcartaz... hmmmm I'm afraid he's of in his dream world now. I might right mre later Bye M

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh In and Out burgers Hummmmmmmm Imagine Homer Simpson at this moment, but a female version still the same drool, still the same glased look in the eyes, still the same thought pattern. Totally focused on burgers right now. Hummmmmm In and Out burgers they are so good

 

Post a Comment

<< Home