Soul Cafe

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Update!

I did it...




















This is me, at a theme park a while after I got it done

OK, so its henna... freaked ya didnt i??
but if i ever got one it would be something like this...cept it would translate to something like "hottest chick on the planet" or "I want to give you a full body examination" or "I wouldn't have even groped me"... dont worry, all are personal jokes... well except for the "hottest chick on the planet" one... thats just pure logic and realism... right? RIGHT???

I went out to marine world on sunday, only an hour away from where I live is a wonderland of rides and games It was an absolute blast, many large cheers to Charlie who played role of le'chauffer for the day (fantastically, fyi) I bailed on all the rollercoaster rides though... got too scared but i rode an elephant... woohoo!





















And of course i been spending time with my two princesses

















Chicks rule... seriously... boys could never have so much fun



















Rollin' with the homies!

















Did you know a giraffe can clean its ears with its tongue?
Ours aren't nearly as long... but we're working on it!

4 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better Bloody not have

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of you are Princess's and we love the biggest Princess Sounds like you have been having fun

 
At 5:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Te-Neele you have the most beautiful eye's

 
At 9:16 AM, Blogger HaRRy BoY said...

hey Te-Neele. Sounds like your having an awesome time over there.

keep up the good work!

your a legend.

God bless you

James.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home