Soul Cafe

Monday, July 10, 2006

stranger things have happened... or not...

So now Im back in Santa Rosa... Travelling adventures ended, back to familiarity... dont worry world I will venture out again, and very VERY soon If i have any say in the matter

Guess what I did today???
I went and got a manicure... though I have never had one before, that was not the craziest part... The craziest part was that I also got a pedicure, yes... I volunteered... moreover... PAID to have someone touch my feet! At first thought I was ok with the idea... I walked so much in paris that my feet were all horrible and blistery and sore... but when he actually started touching my feet I started to freak... never actually realized how deep the fear went until he started filing and de-cuticalizing wih all these freaky tools... I buried my face in a magazine and tried to forget that there was some guy fiddling round with my toes... white-knuckled, I was honestly and seriously considering asking if I could get down thee and just do it myself... I was freaking... but I got through and heres the finished result
















So, I faced the fear, and realized tht facing your fears will not take the fear away... It just means you were really uncomfortable for a damn good reason... and that I have nice shiny toes...

Can I just take this opportunity to say "go me"

Oh and for those in the know... I know I'll forget to do this later... so here goes
"If I was a guy, I wouldn't have even groped me"... gotta make you laugh

2 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello ol friend its ordan here coming to you live from brisbane queensland australia from my 4.5 star hotel hehe. nice pictures by the way and go you for paying someone to touch your feet i would have just done it for free but thats your loss. :) well my time on the internet is running out so send me an email or answer your damn fone once in a while but your pone probly dont work in paris so never mind that last comment well hope to hear from you soon missing you!!!

 
At 6:49 AM, Blogger shaz said...

haha tee i remember your crazy foot fear it was hilarious! i do share your disgust 4 feet though, but i was never as adamant as you :0)

Good to see you're spoiling yourself though yay! i miss you so much here in isolated perth. Don't 4get you've still got like a gazillion friends here who love you lots (ok so i exagerrated a liitttlleee bit) anywho have an awsome week!

luv shaz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home